Friday, April 18, 2014

How Chiropractors Can Use Google Helpouts For Online Patient Consultations


Chiropractic Online Marketing Using Google Helpouts Consultations May Bring Back House Calls !

Google Helpouts Expert

Doc, I don't know if you caught wind on Google's newest technology, Google Helpouts yet, but when I saw it, I knew it was going to give us all an Astounding Live Video Consultation Strategy to get New Patients as a Local Helpouts Expert.
Did you know that Google Helpouts connect potential patients to you Immediately ?
If you are looking for a sure-fire way to improve your Chiropractic online marketing success, and use Real Time Live Video Conferencing from your Ipad to do it, then look no further!
And before you ask, Helpouts are HIPPA Compliant.
Helpouts is in my opinion, is the best single  Chiropractic Online Marketing Strategy Google has released to date for Doctors, Chiropractors, and Dentist and it's going to create even more opportunities as a Google Helpouts Expert for Live Chiropractic Consultations immediately.
Book a 15 minute session with me Doctor and I will share with you how to increase your bottom line without increasing your blood pressure or costing you a boatload of money.W
dd
Call


About Me:  I have been providing marketing consulting to small and mid-sized businesses for over 5 years, many of whom continue to work with me consistently to improve their goals and performance. I'm proud to say that I've helped many small businesses launch, grow and expand and many of my clients attribute their marketing success to my work with them. 

Call or Text:  504 220 4854
Dr. Thomas Johnson, D.C.

#Helpouts  #Chiropractic Marketing

1 comment: